At midnight on September 22nd, 2012, BASE Hockey is launching the 1st ever RONNING CUP, your chance to challenge Cliff Ronning in a shooting competition over youtube. Competitors will have the entire FALL season to enter with a deadline at midnight on December 22nd, 2012. Here's a quick preview:
27 shots at 27 feet
The contest is 27 shots at 27 feet alternating targets the size of a piece of paper. Film your 27 shots and upload the video to youtube and whoever hits the most targets wins a brand new customized BASE Hockey stick and the 1st ever Ronning Cup!
RONNING CUP RULES
- Player must shoot with a Base Hockey stick
- Player must show video that targets are the size of a piece of paper (8.5" x 11")
- Player must videotape all 27 shots without stopping their video
- Player must be in video frame throughout all 27 shots
- Player must alternate targets (you can't hit the same target twice in a row)
- The target must be hit directly to count a score (crossbars above the target do NOT count unless the puck deflects down through the target)
- If a target falls down at any point during the video, the entry is void (so make sure your targets are strong enough to take your shot)
- Upload video to youtube TITLED: RONNING CUP I entry – “Player’s Name” – “Entry Number #01” (ex. RONNING CUP I entry - Cliff Ronning - Entry Number 01)
- Youtube video DESCRIPTION must include: RONNING CUP I - Sept 22-DEC 22, 2012. Go to http://www.basehockey.ca/blog for rules
- Youtube video TAGS must include "BASE Hockey" and "RONNING CUP"
- To make your entree official - add your youtube video as a VIDEO RESONSE in the COMMENTS of the Ronning Cup Promo Video.
- Player with most targets hit in 27 shots wins
- In case of a tie, whoever adds their video first in the comments of the Ronning Cup Promo Video wins.
- Players can enter as many times as they like (Just add a number in sequence to the title)
- Winner must be able to prove that their targets were 27 feet from their shooting platform (ex. Use Single Tennis Court Width)
- Players can start uploading their videos on September 22nd at midnight
- All videos will be officially scored by the youtube user andrelepuck who will post your score in the comments of your video entree.
- All contestants have the right to appeal their given score for a frame-by-frame video review.
- The contest runs throughout the entire 2012 Fall season and will end on December 22nd, 2012 at 12 midnight,
- Winner gets a BASE Hockey Stick FREE and Fully Customized!!!